Estimated time of arrival…
- All people are ghostly and split-off.
But no one can know for sure which part of the split is himself.
17 hours ago
- Back in the day, the Quakers weren't like that nice bloke on the porridge package, at all...
they were really radical!
21 hours ago
- We have a little time, unless we wait until the earth is a scorched husk then blast off to a moon-base. Russell Brand http://t.co/b6KdxWdZ9q
2 days ago
- All of us have to attempt -- at some point -- to really find a solution, or I think we're in real trouble.
3 days ago
- Poisoning the well: Fracking Allowed in Largest Forest Preserve on East Coast http://t.co/rOJvNs4J5i
9 days ago
- You couldn't describe Monopoly better if you were wearing a metal hat & driving a metal car to win a beauty contest https://t.co/T5UkBjSNL6
10 days ago
- All people are ghostly and split-off. But no one can know for sure which part of the split is himself. [Lafferty] http://t.co/3EgwfxcDGR
Recent Media Reviews
Tagsaliens arisia artists astronauts audio boskone brains Buddhism cinema comics con report consciousness costume criticism drugs ecology editing fandom fascism femme fatale freedom futurism gadgets habitats hair humor illustration journalism memes music mysticism orbit paranormal podcast politics psychology readercon rebellion review science fiction social mores society transport transreality writers